Do you want to know how to wake up at 6 am? You should have a reason to wake up in the early
morning which should be much stronger than your sweet morning sleep.
Here are few ways:
1. Leave your window curtains open so that light and air from outside help you to wake up. If you
are using air conditioner, then don’t set the temperature less than 22/23 degrees and use bed
sheet instead of blanket
2. Always keep a water bottle next to your bed because if you get dehydrated you may not be able
to sleep properly and wake up early
3. Set an alarm and put it far away from the table as you have to get up from your bed to stop it
and the toughest journey is to wake up from your cozy bed to cold floor and never snooze alarm
as probability of waking up fresh goes down when you snooze.
4. Always Switch off all the white lights 45 minutes before you sleep, which includes tube
lights, CFL and TV.
5. Put the mobile phone on night mode and use dim yellow lights. You would have observed five
star hotels always use dim lights instead of white light. This relaxes your brain and prepares you
6. Always read one page of a book or magazine before you sleep as it helps you slow the mind
and gently makes you sleep
7. Set a mental clock by flashing an exact time in your mind eye. Mental clock will make your
message reach the subconscious mind to wake up early. Start following all these points to wake
up on time in the morning.